Wednesday, June 15, 2011

permanency

I've always liked tattoos and I've seen many that are sexy. Some are unfortunate, and many should never have been done, but I've been thinking more and more about getting one myself. I seem to be drawn to sleeves; multiple tattoos that blend well into each other to create a work of art. I doubt I would ever get a sleeve myself (as I'm hesitant to get even one) but I do tend to like them. Especially half sleeves. I've always liked the idea of getting a phoenix, but have really yet to find any designs I love. I suppose I just need to go talk to an artist and work with them on an idea.
I have an instagram account where I've been following several tattoo artists that have great designs. Unfortunately, most of them live hundreds of miles away from me. I've come across an apprentice that has absolutely amazing artwork. If you have the chance, check out Kim-Ahn Nguyen's Art blog. Love it. She even has an etsy shop too. I'm thinking that I'll get a small one to start out to see if I even would want a larger one. It will a celebration of myself for finishing my mini-tri coming up next month. I'll post pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment